Monday, October 17, 2011

My Saturday Morning

I woke up early on Saturday... 5:30 to be exact.  Hmmm, not what I had planned but I decided to make the best of it.  So as I was putzing around, I took some shots of my quiet early morning as Phillip and Paige were still sleeping.  I love it.
Early morning view from our back deck.

 Got the pellet stove fired up to warm up the house.  Fall is here, don't ya know.

 Cool shot of the fire.

 Making Tzatziki for Phillip.  He does not like cucumbers.  However, he tried some tzatziki that I got from Costco and he loved it.  But, me being me, I don't want to feed my family processed foods, so I searched for a recipe.  Here is my first attempt.  Hope he likes it!

The morning sun is starting to rise and burn off the fog in the valley.  Another shot off the back deck.

One reason I love it here so much!

This is what I get to wake up to every moring.... our 3 pups... Coco, Pawncho, and Max.
Don't you just love them?? 

All this and coffee too...  Loving my quiet early mornings in the doublewide in the woods with my family home, safely sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment